Tuesday, August 19, 2008

veronica

i dont care if you dont like his style



i can listen to his live CDs over and over again.

"Let's get set then to go then and let us jet set we'll be like the jetsons
You can be Jane my wife. Should I marry Jane tonight?

Oh, see I would if I could. I would do anything spontaneously.

We can keep chilling like ice cream filling
We can be cool in the gang if you'd rather hang
Ain't no thing. I can be lugubrious with you...whatever that means...
I got no ifs ands ors no wits or whats about it
But this place is getting crowded and my house is two blocks away now
Or maybe closer

See, I would if I could. I would do oh anything spontaneously.
You know I would, if I could. I would do anything spontaneously."


seriously. his live CDs are the bomb. i effing love his "Rocket Man" cover, i love this adorable little dialogues between songs.



and i'm only slightly confused and disturbed by his affinity for funky hats.

1 comment:

vronisgod said...

ahhh, the crooked hat