Saturday, August 2, 2008

loner

I guess I will always have phases of being social and not wanting to leave the house, but honestly this is pretty much the first time since junoir year I've really wanted to stay home instead of go out and shop or party or whatever. I mean, if someone did invite me to a party or movie tonight, I probably would go, just to convince myself I'm not a complete geek but it's been nice just hanging out with my family and sleeping this weekend.

Top 9 Things To Do While Not Leaving The House
1. Organizing your room. Seriously, when I'm in the right mood for it, I get actually excited for having a floor again
2. Watching geeky shows. Hannah Montana, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Drake and Josh, Degrassi, Saved By The Bell, Wizards of Waverly Place, etc
3. Baking. Strawberry cake, lemon cookies, and blueberry muffins.
4. Playing with your dog/adorable little sister.

5. Break in your new black pumps. Better now than at a Trivium concert where you forgot to stuff some flats in your purse.
6. Make up new outfits. Okay, this is kind of weird I guess, but I do make up cute, creative outfits when I have empty hours and full access to my sisters closet.
7. Write a letter to Veronica. (Already half way done <3)
8. Nap. Nap. Nap. Nap. Nap.
9. Read. Okay, I know this shouldnt be last on the list, but it takes motivation for me to get into a book. I finished No One Belongs Here More Than You, and now I've started on The Stranger

1 comment:

vronisgod said...

have you been baking??
& yay, i didn't know if we were still doing letters. haha :)