Saturday, July 26, 2008

why is my dad so cute?

some reasons that lead me to beleive my dad is the best dad ever
-he waits up for me, and pretends he was just watching TV anyways, but by the time I change into my jammies and go to the kitchen to get a glass of water, he is in bed
-he is never, ever religious, but he prayed when he didn't hear from for one day while I was camping
-he honestly tries to make conversation with my friends
-when I am not being included in a conversation in our family, he brings me back into it
-he kisses me on the cheek when I leave
-he doesn't ever make me feel stupid
-he will read/watch/listen to anything I suggest
-hes a goofy white guy who says "bomb diggity" "I'm street" and sings "Gold Digger"...seriously its so great

I think if I ever found out I was adopted (which wouldn't be a surprise...I look nothing like a tall 6 foot blue eyed blonde man or like 90 lb, shorter than 5 foot mexican lady), I really wouldn't want to know my 'real' dad. Nothing could be better than my daddy, no one has fought so much to have me in their life, no one else's dad has given up multiple job oppurtunities to stay close to his daughters, even if he only sees them once every two weeks.

veronica has a cute dad too. (yay.)

No comments: