Okay, so Veronica has grown out of Livejournal, just as how she grew out of Blurty and Xanga...She has become the all-important blogger that I follow, so she can read my entries and then think I am funny, smart, and that I have interesting life.
Veronica (11:55:25 PM): OMGWTF?!
Me (11:55:45 PM): omg
Veronica (11:55:56 PM): nooooooo
Veronica (11:55:58 PM): so annoying
Veronica (11:56:05 PM): your life is a BOOK
I guess it is working, because she thinks my life is a book. I mean, YOU think my life is a book, because you will hopefully be the only person reading this, because no matter how interesting I think it is now, in a month I will be mortified about this entire thing. Anyways, I guess I should get to the reason I decided today to make it....Well mostly because I am too sick to speak right now, yet I still feel important enough for people to have to know about what I am thinking...but I really have nothing important or interesting to say. I'm just going to spend all day watching It's Always Sunny in Phildelphia, Vh1, and The Emperors New groove, and wait in bed for someone to call me, hear how deathly ill I am, and then offer to bring me chicken soup, Jamba Juice, or some DVDs. Yep. Hint hint.
oh, btw, I cannot stop watching this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wBx_2dluD4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hey, we're not self absorbed!
& thank you.
i feel this will probably be equally embarrassing for me as it will be for you.
Post a Comment